10 months ago
Our client, a leader in their space of technology and consumer goods is seeking an experienced commercial trade marketing manager. They offer a forward thinking, fast moving and entrepreneurial environment that suits someone who is looking to work hard and progress their career.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Marketing you will be responsible for consumer and trade marketing programmes, brand research and audits and brand P&L and budget management
- Build strong relationships with sales and operations teams and customer buyers/external partners on insight led commercial strategies, to ensure key national retail plans are developed and executed optimally.
- Develop best in class principles and guidelines to ensure successful implementation of brand plans
- Develop scalable store activation plans for the brand across each important store format and customer.
- Assist the head of marketing to generate activation materials for each new initiative for all critical store formats.
- Manage all research and audit from end to end, using the findings to influence strategic development of the marketing programmes.
- Develop consumer activation plans, executing post-evaluations and recommendations from results, ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Manage the development of overall channel marketing go-to-market strategy with sales.
- Work closely with Finance and Operations on P&Ls for New products and launches.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have approximately 7 years’ experience in a similar position and will ideally have experience within the FMCG or Retail industries. You will be a self-starter with strategic ability and commercial acumen with a full comprehension of channel and category management, sales and marketing principles and the ability to focus tactical execution to get the job done.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kristin Ryan, Senior Talent Manager| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.