almost 2 years ago
Reporting into the bid manager you will be responsible for the following duties;
- Preparing and assisting in the preparation of bids to clients and prospective clients
- Liaising with fee earners to co-ordinate input into tenders, pitches and presentations;
- Monitoring the e-tenders website and other procurement websites for published tenders as well as proactively identifying business development opportunities
- Assisting in preparing presentations and related materials
- Assisting in researching prospective clients and client opportunities that are relevant to business development opportunities
- Generally assisting in business development activities and in client relationship management
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position with strong verbal and written communication skills. Working cross-functionally across the business you will be expected to build strong and lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.