about 1 year ago
Content marketing specialist required for enterprise business based In South Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business as they are building out the marketing and communications team and working on a new marcomms strategy for the coming years.
Working with a really experienced and dynamic manager you'll be managing all online content for this business. You'll be developing content across all channels including online, PR, Events and Print.
You need to be dynamic and strategic with a passion for content and seeking out the hook in the story. You'll have lots of varied subject matters to work with and be joining a lovely team.
- Degree or professional qualification in communications, journalism or related discipline;
- 4 years in communications or publishing function, dealing directly with content (words, photographs, videos) published to high and legally compliant standards to internal and external audiences;
- Solid track record in editorial/content creation, content strategy with good technical knowledge of key channels/platforms;
- Impeccable copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling content across various formats (e.g reports, blogs, newsletter copy etc);
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, proactive approach to content generation, well organised and structured;
- Team player with excellent project management, influencing, networking and stakeholder management skills;
What you will get in return:
- A meaningful role with an experienced marketing team with lots of autonomy and the ability to grow
- A collaborative and open environment.
- Varied and interesting subject matters to work with
For further information please contact Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager Alternatives. firstname.lastname@example.org +3531 6618889 https://ie.linkedin.com/in/faye-constance-169b9182