Dublin , Ireland
about 2 months ago
Senior Marketing Executive
Our client is looking for a senior marketing executive for an interim period to manage the implementation of marketing activities across Sponsorship, PR, Branding and Social Media. The role will have the responsibility for the implementation of agreed marketing and brand strategy in line with company objectives.
We are looking for a candidate who is available immediately for an initial contract for 6 months.
- Implementation and evaluation of marketing activity reporting to the Head of Sales
- Management of attendance at trade shows and sales events nationwide
- Management of marketing collateral incl. content writing and project managing design and print
- Oversee communications and PR activities, achieve frequent, positive media coverage locally and nationally
- Management of sponsorships with local and national partners
- Management of website, social media and google adwords
- Assist with adhoc marketing needs of network of retailers nationwide
- Previous experience working in a similar B2C role.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Be creative and ambitious with the ability to work efficiently under pressure to deadlines.
- Ability to be a team player in a work busy environment
For a confidential discussion, please contact Shauna Daly, Talent Manager - Marketing
016618889 | email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.