10 months ago
This is a great opportunity to join a high-profile Irish food organisation on an 11-month maternity cover. This role is based in Germany and you will support the Country Manager across Sales and Marketing for the DACH region.
Must be fluent in German
- Contribute to the development of the sales and marketing strategy for the DACH region in partnership with the wider sectors and insights teams.
- Help their clients implement their plans through building and managing relationships with internal & external stakeholders including sales teams, agency partners, buyers, merchandisers, distributors and media.
- Set the standard for how clients should engage with their key accounts in DACH actively fostering stronger commercially focused relationships between clients and the trade through key account management, mentoring and wider networking events.
- Provide support on all marketing activity - events, instore promotions, PR
- Become an expert in DACH region market insights in priority channels and sectors
- Proactively identify, meet and establish relationships with existing German, Austrian and Swiss customers for Irish food and drink products
- Provide input into various internal and departmental reporting mechanisms: Monthly activity reports, CEO and board reports, market insight and annual reports.
- Degree level qualification in business or marketing
- 3 + years’ experience in an export marketing, sales or business development role in Ireland or international markets
- Knowledge of the Irish Food, Drink and Horticulture sector an advantage
- Proven experience of building credible professional relationships with suppliers, trade customers, media etc.. in the DACH region would be an advantage.
- Strong results driven KPI culture; budget management experience
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly tuned influencing and negotiating skills adapted to the local culture
If interested, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of Talent, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org