over 5 years ago
Contract opportunity for an experienced Marketeer to support BT Ireland Wholesale Sales & Services team. This is an immediate requirement for a period of four months to support a large tender process. There may be potential to extend the contract for the right individual, depending on business requirements.
Working directly with the Head of BT Wholesale Sales & Services, the successful candidate will have the option of being in either our Belfast or Dublin offices, however given that the client base will be in Northern Ireland, our preference is to have someone located in Belfast or who has the flexibility to travel to Belfast during the week.
The key focus of this role is to devise a compelling marketing plan for insertion into a very important bid that BT will be submitting to a potential client. The marketing planning will involve dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders, including 3rd party vendors.
Although guidance and support will be offered to the successful candidate, it is expected that the role holder will have the experience, drive and enthusiasm to take ownership of this major piece of work from the beginning and use their own initiative to take the lead with minimal supervision.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Experience managing and delivering marketing plans, understanding the marketing mix - delivering compelling marketing campaigns.
· You must be able to demonstrate experience writing a marketing plan from scratch and engaging with a variety of internal and external parties to make this happen.
· Exceptional organizational skills - ability to manage multiple requests and deliver within tight timeframes.
· Demonstrated experience working with senior stakeholders and external agencies, with proven ability of dealing with sometimes challenging discussions / requirements.
· A self-starter, you will have experience in taking the initiative and lead on marketing projects with minimal supervision.
· Previous experience working in a sometimes ambiguous environment.
· You will bring an innovative and creative approach to the role, working with wider Marketing & Communications team to protect and promote the BT brand.
· Excellent team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Experience of designing a white label / non brand marketing campaign.