Dublin , Ireland
11 months ago
Senior Marketing Manager-Global role
I'm currently looking for an experienced and commercial senior marketeer with experience of the LATAM region for one of Ireland's most successful FMCG business.
This is a senior commercial role where you will be responsible for the development and execution of brand strategies across the LATAM region, to grow a successful brand portfolio with an emphasis on building successful relationships in each market.
The ideal person for this role will have an extensive career within brand marketing at a senior level with experience and key insight into the Latin American markets.
You will be a natural leader with the ability to understand how to identify and support customer needs and develop strategies that will translate into business success.
To be considered for this role you must have the relevant requirements below
A Business or Marketing Degree: MBA a plus
- AT least 8 years within FMCG Marketing at a senior level.
- International consumer marketing experience relevant to the LATAM market.
- Portfolio management experience.
- Ability to build professional relationships both internally and externally
- Track record in successful campaign planning and management
- Ability to manage deadlines, to inspire colleagues with drive and vibrant work ethic
There is an attractive salary package available for this person with substantial career development and global exposure. You'll be working on a portfolio of brands that are best in class, working with an experienced and talented commercial marketing team.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance, Head of Permanent
016618889 | email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.