over 4 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Sports Marketing Manager- Maternity Cover
This is an exciting role for an individual with a “can do” attitude who is looking for an opportunity to challenge him/herself working in one of Ireland’s fastest growing sports organisations.
The position is temporary contract with day-to-day responsibility for the running of marketing and specified commercial activity, in particular promoting sport, major international matches, membership offering and other events.
- Managing and implementing the promotional and marketing strategy for the business.
- Marketing of ticket sales, occupancy and event calender.
- Marketing of Membership programme including providing regular communication with members.
- Working with key stakeholders, including commercial and Government partners
- Grow online revenues through the relationship with new and existing partners including online advertising and merchandising
- Manage Marketing Budget
This would suit a Marketing Manager with 5-6 years proven experience in a marketing role. This is a fast paced and vibrant environment where you’ll own the marketing strategy and implement a number of exciting campaigns for the business.
Please note: This is a maternity cover-Starting in February 2018.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kristin Ryan , Senior Talent Manager - Marketing
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance