70000 - 75000
Brand and Communications Manager
Our client a global professional services organisation with head quarters in Dublin is seeking an experience Corporate Communications Manager with extensive B2B brand and communications experience. You will enjoy working in a highly rewarding fast paced environment and enjoy managing a range of content and digital communications for both internal and external activities.
Reporting to the head of communications the successful communications manager will be responsible for
- Management of corporate branding on all communications to ensure consistency across the business
- Design and develop materials for corporate events such as invitations, banners and other branded collateral
- Lead with event (virtual and inhouse) planning and co-ordination
- Develop and maintain social media profiles and quality content for website and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Develop and maintain corporate websites and Intranet content
- Partnering with corporate communications department with internal and external communications requirements
The ideal applicant will have
- 7 years’ plus experience in a digital communications role
- Prior B2B industry experience essential, experience in the Financial Services, Investment Banking, Legal or FinTech industry advantageous
- Strong knowledge of all digital and social technologies and how best to leverage for the business
- Clear, concise communication skills, prior experience in managing a range of stakeholders both internal and externally.
- Highly competitive base salary
- Excellent Bonus
- Pension / Health / Wellness benefits
This role is based in Dublin 2 and the business has returned to the office Monday – Thursday with some flexibility, working from home on Friday.