Co. Meath, Ireland
over 1 year ago
Are you interested in gaining experience with a leading global agri - business?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a strong background in marketing and campaign delivery with a drive in developing plans within an innovative and dynamic company.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and budgetary management on a local and global level
- Internal and external communications within local and global divisions
- Campaign development within the B2B and B2C communities
- Mapping out short and long term marketing plans
To be eligible for this role you MUST have:
- 5+ years B2B global marketing experience
- Strong campaign development and awareness on regulations globally
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Clean driver’s license and owns his / her own transport
This is a maternity cover for 9 months and will be based in their global headquarters in Co. Meath.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role, please call Niamh Reddy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 8889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance