Dublin City, Ireland
€70,000 - €75,000
over 2 years ago
Customer Experience Manager required for well-known financial services company in Dublin City
Joining a strong new team, this Customer Experience Manager will report into the Customer Experience Director and will hold responsibility for the following:
- Developing the Cx programme for the Retail channel
- Customer journey mapping
- Establishing the Cx scorecard
- Design and develop the voice of the customer (VOC) research programme
- Analysing customer experience insights, reporting them back to the business and ensuring improvements are made
It is a wonderfully broad Cx role with ownership and autonomy to shape and drive this function within the business.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of customer experience metrics such as NPS and CSAT
- Proven track record in managing Cx programmes, customer journey mapping and effecting change through customer experience insights in a business
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.