4 months ago
We currently have a role available within a large marketing department with our client in the utilities sector. We are looking for a premiums and product base manager on a permanent basis who will develop offers and propositions for retail and managing the development and execution of the BTL marketing plan for these offers.
- You will own the development and management of propositions and offers for set products for retail.
- Support with management of quarterly budget
- Supporting the operation on performance through engaging content briefings and trading driven initiatives.
- Manage multichannel BTL plan for products
- Ownership of campaign performance
- Deliver improved contributions to the business through cost per upgrade and cost per offer management, working closely with the finance and operations teams where appropriate
- Develop and implement strategy and propositions by using analytics, research and econometrics.
- 3 years + in a similar marketing role
- Marketing/Business Studies Degree
- Experience running trading activity in a high-volume market
- Delivers on time to a consistently high standard
- Collaborative in nature and a great teammate
- Able to adapt to change in a dynamic environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to multitask
If you are an analytical thinker who is all about the bottom line, them please apply!
Shauna | email@example.com | 01 661 8889
The Art of Talent Solutions
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities - permanent, contract and consulting – for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent
First to the future ensuring you are too.