Web Designer/Graphic Designer with strong E-Commerce
almost 6 years ago
A little bit about our client...
Our client specialises in publishing and wholesale. The role involves maintaining and enhancing the look and feel of the on-line store, images and content. They are seeking a web designer with a minimum of 2 years in an eCommerce environment with a highly impressive design portfolio.
- Implement the online content strategy, including product, promotional, marketing, social media, navigation, UI, UX, SEO and engagement.
- Design splash/promotional pages for the website, social media platforms and email channels.
- Drive improvements in customer experience through ongoing site architecture and layout improvements.
- Maintain and reinforce the agreed brand and corporate identity across all digital activity
- Ensuring that overall eCommerce objectives are attained, essentially in increased conversion rates and content engagement.
- Identifying areas for improvement and effectively presenting findings to management.
- HTML source code and CSS building
- Create sample page layouts and test designs to ensure that functionality is improved.
Technical skills we need you to have...
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a content creation/editing role with a large consumer/eCommerce site(s), preferably with mobile responsive design experience.
- Be highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, XHTML , CSS.
- Have a thorough understanding of SEO principles, and the ability to incorporate them into all aspects of design.
- Have a strong understanding of usability and eCommerce principles, and thorough experience in their practical application.
- Creatively minded with strong commercial acumen and experience delivering eCommerce content
- The candidate must be highly competent interacting with technical teams.
- Ability to multi-task and a passion for all things digital is essential.
- Demonstrate first rate creative abilities.
- Must have the ability to assess new opportunities on a commercial level and integrate these opportunities into the digital landscape
- Strong copywriting and graphics skills and attention to detail.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-6909719