over 1 year ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a mobile product owner who would like to work in a growing and fast paced environment with an experienced and passionate leadership team.
This organisation has recently developed and launched a suite on innovative products and this role will manage and define the mobile product offering for them.
I'm looking for a digital native, someone who has superb communication skills, who is highly motivated and had experience in mobile app development.
? Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help define and deliver the mobile strategic and tactical product roadmap, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and proving its benefits case.
- Work cross functionally within the business and own the mobile asset deliverables as part of a larger project team.
- Be a mobile platfrom expert.
- Support the development and execution of best in class UX/UI changes to the mobile platform.
- Create detailed requirement documents for key changes to the app.
- Project management of small/medium mobile business changes on behalf of the overall business using agile methodologies.
What you need...
- Ideally you will have a third level qulaifiction and experience within product management.
- Ideally within a digital orientated business.
- Agile methodolgy would also be very relevant.
If this sounds like you or you would like to find out more..
Faye Constance l Head of Talent | Alternatives
01-661-8889 /47 Merrion Square East, Dublin 2.