Head of Ad Operations
over 2 years ago
‘Head of Ad Operations’ DMG Media Ireland
An exciting senior role has become available at DMG Media Ireland, publisher of the global leading MailOnline.co.uk and Ireland’s fastest growing female destination EVOKE.ie.
The winning candidate will be working within the dynamic, fast paced digital ad sales department.
THE ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Overseeing the ad operations team
- Implementation, ad trafficking and management of all online advertising campaigns.
- Booking and implementation.
- Monitoring campaign delivery and campaign optimization
- Working on ad technology strategy
- Co-ordinating and with the Digital Account Managers
- Working with our in-house video and creative departments
- You will report to the Head of Digital
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
Proven experience of working in a senior ad operations environment (min 3 years).
Experience of working with 3rd Party rich media vendors such as DoubleClick, Atlas, Sizmek and Flashtalking.
Proficient in ad serving systems a must (DFP & Adtech preferred).
Experience Systems such as Prisma & Adazzle.
Knowledge of MS Excel
Familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products.
Excellent numerical ability and attention to detail.
Genuine interest in the Digital Marketing Industry with a solid commitment to a role in ad-operations.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to work towards deadlines.