Dublin , Ireland
about 1 year ago
- Working with the Customer Value Management team to define and develop the overall customer base strategy.
- Work hand in hand with the CVM team on campaign planning, insights and execution.
- Working together with the Customer Communications Manager and Below-the-Line agencies to pull through creative based on brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Partner with in-house/outsourced sales teams to execute successful campaigns and obtain feedback on loyalty and retention campaigns, gather new ideas and address any operational issues.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement in terms of increasing quality, efficiency and/or value in collaboration with key stakeholders in the sales and marketing team.
- Manage a suite of customer value reports and dashboards to support the definition of strategy and planning.
- Proactively gather and analyse data to identify work processes, patterns and trends.
- Conduct post-implementation analysis and seek further opportunities for improvement.
- Report and present on customer and campaign activity KPI’s on a monthly basis. •
To be considered for this opportunity you must have previous experience within a call centre, or managing the call centre and have approximately 3 years marketing experience.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.