Competitive salary plus package
Alternatives are delighted to partner with General Paints Group to recruit a Brand Manager for their rapidly expanding Curator Brand.
This role will join a small team, reporting into the Head of Marketing and Digital. The successful applicant will lead on all activities for the Curator paint brand.
The successful applicant will be responsible for driving the strategic plan for growing this brand in existing (Ireland and US) and emerging markets (UK, Netherlands). The role will act as the key brand contact for all central functions; US, Irish and European Sales Teams, E- commerce, Finance and Operations. The role will also be responsible for growing relationships with external marketing and sales teams through our International partner store network.
General Paints are a fantastic Irish business who have grown exponentially in recent years, this role will be based out of their head office in Maynooth 3 days per week.
Leading a team of one day to day duties include
- Contribution to and delivery of the company’s Strategic Marketing plan for Curator across existing and emerging markets.
- Helping shape and communicate the vision and mission for Curator across all stakeholders.
- Research consumer needs, monitor market trends, identify and propose potential marketing activities to invest in based on findings.
- Regular cadence of communications with our stockist partners across all markets, including campaign performance, and developing joint marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the development of our CRM database, audience segmentation and personalised communications with the Interior Design Community.
- Oversee the development of the social media and content strategy for Curator.
- Manage, activate, and support any photography or videography to support the content marketing strategy for the brand.
- Liaison and co-ordinate all online and offline marketing campaigns with the internal support teams, e.g. Online Marketing Team, Graphic Design and Support Marketing.
- Oversee all Curator marketing events at home and abroad i.e colour days, stockist training and interior design evenings.
- Agency management across digital, pr and marketing in Ireland and the US.
- Support the International Curator team on all marketing activity, including outreach to key external audience, Interior Designers, professional painters and specifiers.
- Analysis of our brand positioning and consumer insights.
The successful applicant will have
- At least 3 – 5 year brand management experience
- Experience working in a SME or similar is advantageous. A knowledge or passion for interiors is also ideal.
- Team management and people management skills essential
- Experience managing external marketing agencies.
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Experience in using a CRM platform (salesforce) is advantageous
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives.