An exciting opportunity has become available for a PR & Communications Assistant Manager on a 12–15-month fixed term contract. The award winning organisation is Cork based but this role can be worked remotely.
As part of the PR and marketing team you will help keep the team updated on the issues that matter and help deliver strategic communications projects to internal and external audiences.
Responsible for managing internal and external communications, creating engaging content and planning communications across a wide mix of channels.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required as the role requires close collaboration with stakeholders across the business to ensure internal and external communications are aligned and integrated.
You will also manage the retained PR agency and co-ordinate an annual communications calendar to effectively co-ordinate and execute all internal and external communications activity.
What you need to do the job:
- 3-5 years’ experience of internal and corporate communications, either in-house or at agency level
- The ability to design, implement and measure communication plans to support strategy and business objectives
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to produce high quality articles, statements and promotional materials to tight deadlines
- Strong Internal Communications experience
- A working knowledge of the Irish media environment
- Experience of digital and social communication channels
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to track and manage budgets
Please contact Leonie Gleeson email@example.com if you would like to discuss this role in further detail