65,000 - 75,000
3 months ago
Marketing Automation Specialist required for leading global technology firm based in Dublin City Centre. This company specialise in remote IT and software platforms and have experience significant growth over the past couple of years.
Joining a small team the successful applicant must have experience with marketing automation software, ideally Marketo.
Your Day to Day
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you would be working on:
- Automation execution --- write, build, QA, deploy and monitor marketing campaigns and ongoing nurture flows, via email and in-product messaging.
- Develop database segmentation --- build audience lists that drive automation touchpoints and translate into a tailored campaign and program experience for audiences across specific market segments, industries, etc.
- Monitor and report on program and ecosystem health --- monitor audience and nurture counts within Marketo to ensure systems are operating correctly and report out on automation performance and impact for tactics of all levels (ad hoc emails, email nurtures, IPM flows).
- Identify areas opportunity --- identify and develop automation-focused testing opportunities that strive to improve campaign results and meet KPIs.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years plus of experience in working in marketing, operations or in marketing automation platforms ( Marketo)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- Fluency in written and verbal communications
This company offers a competitive salary and a fully remote working environment.
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh on email@example.com