Salary dependent on experience
3 months ago
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team in Alternatives.
Having recently joined the Brightwater Group, a highly innovative recruitment group, currently in a massively exciting growth period, we are looking to further develop our digital footprint, enhance our website content and come up with new and innovative ways to communicate with our clients and candidates.
Reporting to the head of marketing (for BW group) joining our growing marketing team, the ideal applicant will have a strong commercial background, you will be ambitious and self-motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work collaboratively to create, edit and share compelling content and drive digital engagement across website, blog and social channels
- Monitor and present relevant data and analytics associated with internal and external websites and marketing activities,
- Manage e-shot and mailing campaigns
- Support the consultants with required marketing material and market research data
- General marketing administration
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends, changes and innovation across Google to ensure best-in-class campaign delivery.
- 2 – 3 years plus digital and social marketing experience, including developing and executing digital campaigns that support wider business objectives, preferably within professional services industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred in Marketing
- Technically competent with an excellent working knowledge of Adobe inc. Premiere-Pro or similar
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or video advertising campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail with strong administrative skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of staff within the business. A can-do enthusiastic attitude is essential
- Media savvy with a willingness to learn.
Salary commensurate with experience
Offices are based in Dublin 2 and we are currently working a hybrid model.
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh on email@example.com