50,000 - 55,000
Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Ireland the successful candidate will be hugely passionate about brand marketing, possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ambition to work with a leading brand.
This role is based in Dublin south, however the company is offering a flexible approach to working from the office / remotely depending on your preference.
Joining a small team the day to day duties for the Brand Manager include
- Support the Marketing Manager in delivering the brand plans in line with both financial KPIs (Volume, Revenue, Profit) and brand metrics (Penetration, Frequency, Brand Health)
- Develop and execute sponsorship plans through the line including leading content production and media plans across key levers including TV, OOH, Digital/Social, Shopper and PR.
- Marketing team lead/representative at monthly activation meeting with responsibility for agreeing the full brand portfolio priorities across the total business in store throughout the calendar year
- Own below the line activation plans to develop and drive impactful execution at the point of purchase across all levers and channels. Responsible for creation, production and delivery of all POS materials
- Own brand planning process from market analysis through to costed, detailed brand plans.
- Day to day contact with the Sales functions to ensure all shopper material requirements are being met:
- Work closely with commercial marketing team to ensure support and alignment with plans across all marketing levers (e.g activation, pricing)
- A third level qualification (preferably in business/marketing) with at least 4 years’ experience in a brand marketing job
- Experience of FMCG or similar industry
- Expertise in working within cross-functional teams and projects
- Track record of ability to build good working relationships
- Highly competitive salary
- Clear career progression plan
- Bonus, health and pension
- Flexible working
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives on firstname.lastname@example.org