55,000 plus package
Job Title: B2C Marketing Manager
Location: Dublin South
We are working with a leading energy business based in Dublin South. The company is committed to providing excellent customer service, driving innovation and reducing carbon emissions through sustainable energy solutions.
We are looking for a talented B2C Marketing Manager to join the team.
This role is being offered on a 9 month contract basis to cover a maternity leave.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that target residential customers, including renters and homeowners. You will be tasked with creating insight-led messaging, developing content (copy, visuals), planning and managing campaigns to acquire and retain residential relationships, measuring and reporting on campaign effectiveness, overseeing both traditional and digital media channels, brand tracking, media planning (owned, earned & paid), base customer engagement and collaborating with internal stakeholders such as residential sales teams, product SMEs (energy supply/solar), operations teams/call centre.
• Develop targeted marketing campaigns that resonate with different segments of the residential audience.
• Develop insight-led messaging to drive awareness, consideration and conversion.
• Produce content (copy, visuals etc) that is engaging for the target audience.
• Plan & manage acquisition & retention campaigns for residential relationships.
• Measure & report on campaign effectiveness against KPIs.
• Manage traditional and digital media channels (owned/earned/paid).
• Track brand performance in line with company objectives.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as Residential Sales Teams, Product SMEs – Energy Supply/Solar Ops Teams/Call Centre etc.
• Ensure consistency across all channels/products/brands.
• Proven experience in a similar role within a B2C environment
• Ability to develop insights-driven marketing strategies
• Strong understanding of the full marketing mix
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience in traditional media planning/buying as well as digital channels
• Analytical mindset with experience of measuring/marketing ROI
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
• High attention to detail with a creative mindset
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
Contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives for more