Competitive base salary plus package
Website and Digital Content Manager
Our client a leading global service provider is looking to recruit an experienced Website and Digital Content Manager to join their rapidly expanding marketing function.
Reporting into the Head of Digital with two direct reports, the ideal applicant will be hugely passionate about Content Management. You will play a key role in developing and building the overall strategy and road map for this company’s local brand profile, you will oversee all activities related to the company website, leading on SEO optimisation, developing best practice on campaign management (in conjunction with the campaign manager) as well as spearheading the development of advancements to customers overall experience.
With an office in Dublin 2 this company is offering a flexible / hybrid approach to work with most employees attending the office one day per week. This company places a huge emphasis on employee well being and encourages a range of personal and professional development opportunities.
Day to day duties for the website and digital content manager include
- Overall project and timeline management of website growth drivers. Ensuring timely project plans and workflow scheduling for the digital team, bringing digital website projects (campaign launches, content uploads) to successful fruition
- Manage, edit, optimise and maintain all content, with support from the technical team
- Manage the site taxonomy and structure to provide an optimum user experience and support lead generation
- Lead our site development, growth, and inbound pipeline/lead generation activities through integrated website campaign planning, UX and User journey mapping.
- Manage and guide our website page builder with content optimisation, tagging, and SEO for increased search rankings while also being a mentor for growth and development within the team from a website perspective.
- Oversee the schedule of global thought leadership content (in association with our Content team)
- Measure, analyse and report on website performance
- Ensure adherence to all privacy and cookie policies in affiliation with Global Teams and that the site is up to date and compliant at all times
- 5 years plus experience in Website Management and Digital Content Management
- Exposure to lead generation, SEO optimization are essential as is a huge passion for Content Management (you will have a content creation team, however you will have experience in the repurpose of content to optimise traffic and increase customer activity
- Prior experience in mapping use journeys as well as reporting on data and metrics is ideal
- You will also have previous project management experience and enjoy working as part of larger marketing team.
- Sector experience is flexible – B2B or B2C experience is welcome.
This company offers a highly competitive base salary and benefit package. They also offer a range of personal and professional development opportunities, quick progression is likely for the successful candidate.
For more information on this Website and Content Manager job please contact Eimear Walsh on firstname.lastname@example.org