3 months ago
This fully remote SEO Manager will join a growth and performance marketing team with a focus on improving organic marketing and increasing digital presence. This person will develop and own both onsite and offsite SEO strategies for our core websites in the Western Europe Market markets. This International Web & SEO PO will be responsible for optimizing and expanding international SEO content, growing authority globally, and working cross-functionally to help to increase conversation rate and brand trust/reputation. The digital ecosystem that supports different stakeholders needs to have a single, centralized view to be aligned with strategy, brand positioning, SEO and provide the best experience
What you will do:
- Identify and prioritise opportunities that will drive technical performance for SEO based on potential impact and uplift
- Measure and report on changes (content & technical), their impact, competitor activities and general trends across all 3 countries and specific sub-brands in order to guarantee alignment with strategy, digital marketing and brand positioning
- Agency & Stakeholder Management.
- Utilise and help improve proprietary and third-party analytics
- Champion SEO across the other business units
- Implement and be the guardian of the SEO strategy between the several stakeholders
- Receive all different needs and improvements from business units POs and guarantee a unique and single point of view, managing and prioritizing them according to business needs and strategy
- Manage implementation of initiatives/needs through IT/developers/vendors to guarantee deliverables on time and on budget
- SEO focused, guaranteeing that all implementation supports SEO’s best practices and strategy
- Ensure and support the initiatives that drive organizational effectiveness, during business planning and/or when solving business issues.
What you need to do the job:
- Strong websites project management knowledge with a minimum experience of 5 years in similar positions.
- Strong SEO knowledge with a minimum experience of 2 years in similar positions
- Experience working in or with a dedicated SEO agency
- Strong experience on websites management and in IT development projects, preference with agile methodologies
- Strong experience in applying SEO tactics and strategic solutions
- Product Owner Certification is a plus
- Customer experience oriented guaranteeing the best experience to convert customers to specific objectives
- Results and analytical orientated with a good understanding of funnel metrics and a track record of consistently delivering to agreed objectives.
- Ability to test data integrity, and link data back to customer behaviour
- Full understanding of Google Search Console, Google 360 or GA4