Senior PR & Communications Executive
11 months ago
A Senior PR & Communications Executive is required to join a global organisation within the financial service sector. Offices based in Dublin city, this role can be worked hybrid or fully remote.
You will have the ability to influence senior stakeholders, ideally within professional services while working with the marcomms teams and third-party PR agencies.
What you will do:
- Working with the managing partners and senior leadership team to develop the organisations communications strategy, and to raise the profile and emerging sector priorities and growth opportunities
- Working with senior leaders to identify their objectives and develop external communication strategies and plans to meet and exceed these goals within the set budget parameters
- Working with a number of internal committees to develop and execute on a number of internal communications initiatives
- Working with senior members of the marketing teams to prepare PR and Communications plans and budgets
- Working with the Global MarCom’s team, Local Marketing Leader and Ireland Managing Partner on key messages, both internal and external
- Actively managing the relationship with PR agency
- Monitor and regularly report the results of PR activity and adjust targets and approach as required
- Working collaboratively with members of the Global PR and Communications team to agree positioning, scheduling and messaging on key campaigns
- Developing engaging content for marketing campaigns, collateral, websites, social media and other marketing initiatives as required
What you need to do the job:
- A qualification in PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field is preferred, but candidates with experience of working in a similar role will also be considered
- Over five years' experience in a marketing / communications role (preferably in a partnership or professional services) with knowledge of the financial services / legal industry
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to understand and respond to the needs of internal stakeholders
- A team player with the ability to build relationships within the marketing team both locally and globally, and across partners and staff at all levels across the firm
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience with CRM systems, as well as being highly proficient in MS applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent project, organisational and time management skills.