Senior Marketing Specialist
55,000 - 65,000 plus package
We are currently partnering with a leading Irish Business who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Marketing Specialist to join one of their new sustainable service lines.
This role will suit an experienced Marketer with at least 5 – 6 years experience working in a broad marketing role. You will have a passion for consumer marketing and have a proven track record in delivery across brand management, consumer insight, communications and PR, digital marketing and campaign planning.
Joining a small team of 3 this role will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to develop their career with an established Irish brand, who offer a range of longer-term career progression opportunities across the wider business.
You will enjoy working in a fast paced, highly commercial environment. You will work closely with a range of technical and commercial stakeholders in the successful role out of this new sustainable product and service line.
You will be required onsite in Dublin City Centre at least 1 day per week, you may also need to attend the office in Dublin North for adhoc meetings.
Day to day duties include;
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal stakeholders on all marketing initiatives
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance metrics.
- Develop customer insights through research and analysis to inform campaign strategy.
- Create messaging and content for customer touchpoints such as websites, social media channels, customer/social care, Apps, collateral and events.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product management, sales, and design to ensure successful campaign execution.
- Manage marketing budgets effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a marketing role with demonstrated expertise in campaign management, digital marketing, brand management, customer insight, communications and PR.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze campaign performance metrics and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing external vendors/agencies.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are an experienced marketer who is passionate about driving sustainable business growth through effective marketing strategies and tactics, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Irish organisation offering the successful candidate an opportunity to fast track their career into a management role.
For more information, please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives.