70,000 - 80,000
about 1 month ago
Alternatives is delighted to be working with one of Ireland and the UKs leading retailer to recruit for a Senior Marketing Communications Manager. With foundations in Ireland, the United Kingdom and more recently the Netherlands, the company is excited to be advertising for this role to add a member to its ever-growing organisation.
With offices based in Swords, this is a permanent hybrid position that would only require you to go into the office on Monday and Wednesday while also offering a competitive salary, excellent company culture, sports and social club, wellness days, virtual health and fitness portal and a canteen with pool table.
The ideal candidate will have excellent stakeholder management and people management skills; possesses a strong sense of responsibility, clarity of thinking, a proactive team player with creative flair and first-class written and verbal skills. This fast-paced business requires a candidate with great energy and drive and strong PR experience.
This is the ideal time to add a new member to the team as the business is taking on new responsibilities and products across Europe in the B2C, physical and ecommerce market.
- Lead and drive marketing strategy for the business for B2C (Ireland, UK), and B2B (Ireland)
- Develop campaigns that cover the full mix of communications and marketing tools and drive action from all required to make a campaign a success
- Work with the digital team to achieve consistent, integrated and measurable marketing activity
- Manage marketing budgets and ensure appropriate return on investment
- Oversee marketing performance data analysis, evaluation and refine activity using learnings
- Manage PR & media agency relationships and ensure briefs, budgets and objectives are adhered to
- Act as a ‘brand guardian’ ensuring consistency across all internal and external communications
- Manage all distribution channel activity in the UK and Ireland including POS, promotional activity, communications and identification of new opportunities, while working closely with Product Team
- Coordinate marketing reports for various business stakeholders
- Manage qualitative and quantitative research
- Project manage printed product and communications material including compliance
- Work with Retail Team on retail marketing activity, communications, point of sale and identification of new opportunities
- Work with B2B team on marketing, sponsorship, events, editorial and profile building opportunities
- Continuously work to improve customer experience through ongoing customer feedback, research and internal quality meetings
- Support Marketing Director on public affairs and/or crisis management
· PR, Marketing & Media experience
· Proven track record of success
· Ability to work to multiple project and campaign deadlines and adapt to changing situations
· B2B and B2C marketing experience
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Minimum 2-3 years in senior management role
· Marketing qualification
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh on email@example.com