65000 plus excellent package
Alternatives are delighted to partner with a leading financial services provider based in Dublin South who are looking to hire a Senior Digital Specialist to join their Marketing Transformation Team. This is a key hire for this team of Martech experts who are passionate about providing world class digital experiences, powered by data.
Joining a team of 10 the successful candidate will work from the Sandyford offices 2 days per week and remote for 3 days.
Day to day duties include
- Manage and deliver experimentation from insight, hypothesis through to test and deploy.
- Provide direction and guidance to the wider team on the solution approach and design while prioritising tasks and resources within agreed parameters.
- Deliver authored change to the web environment using CMS platform
- Deliver end to end performance reporting enhancements through data visualisation and distribution
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand their analysis requirements and create data-driven solutions to test the desired results.
- Present analytical findings to senior stakeholders and provide data-driven insights to inform authorable change to experience
- Champion a Customer First culture in support of Brand Values, by ensuring processes and procedures consistently promote good outcomes for all customers.
5 years plus experience in digital and data analysis with experience in website tracking.
Degree or postgraduate qualification in relevant field
Subject matter expertise in Digital Analytics Tools, adobe experience, google analytics, google optimize etc.
Strong communication skills and experience working in a cross functional teams
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong digital analyst or data analyst with a passion for providing highly engaging customer journey experiences. Prior B2C marketing experience is ideal but not essential.
For more information on this role please click on the link below.