PR and Media Manager
Joining a well established team, this organisation is based between offices in Dublin North and Dublin City Centre, 1 – 2 days per week with flexibility to work remotely outside of this.
You will be responsible for developing and executing public relations strategies, managing sponsorships, engaging with media outlets, and building relationships with key stakeholders.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to -
- Develop and implement comprehensive PR strategies to support the company's goals
- Build relationships with key members of the media to secure positive coverage of the company
- Develop sponsorship opportunities that align with the company's objectives
- Manage all aspects of sponsorships including contract negotiations, activation planning, and ROI measurement
- Create compelling content for press releases, social media platforms, and other communication channels
- Serve as a spokesperson for the company in media interviews when appropriate
- Monitor industry trends to identify new opportunities for engagement
- Minimum 5 years' experience in public relations or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Experience working with media outlets across multiple channels including print, online, radio and television
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives or click apply below.