55,000 - 83,000
Media Manager required for leading public sector body. Joining the Central Marketing Team, the successful Media Manager will take ownership for the delivery of effective and efficient Media Buying for the organisation. Reporting to the Head of Customer Engagement and Digital the ideal candidate will have 5 years + experience in planning and overseeing the implementation of media across digital and offline channels.
This role is being offered on a temporary basis from July 2022 – April 2023 and will be based 2 days in the Dublin 2 office, 3 days remote.
Day to day responsibilities include
- Lead “Digital Journey Management” for the organisation
- Work with Market teams and the Marketing Communications team to deliver any global media buys Activate digital programmatic buys for campaigns.
- Identify opportunities and manage global media partnerships, working with market colleagues.
- In conjunction with market teams, develop and provide best practice guidance on media partnerships.
- Assist the Taskforce Lead and market teams in developing and providing best practice guidance on TV and offline channels.
- Ensure that all digital activities are adhering to brand safety measures.
- Oversee the application of the marketing taxonomy in campaigns
- Day-to-day liaison with the media agency.
- 5 years+ experience in planning and overseeing the implementation of media across digital and offline channels.
- Proven ability to craft media planning strategies that will deliver
- Be a passionate media expert that has a deep understanding of how media works globally.
- Deep understanding of digital technology across Martech and programmatic.
- Ability to understand data and make recommendations off the back of it.
Competitive base salary, this role is being offered on a temporary basis but may extend beyond this time frame.
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives at email@example.com