60000 - 85000
A Marketing Manager / Senior Brand Manager is required to join a global drinks distribution company on 6 month contract. This person is required for an immediate start, the position can be worked hybrid (Dublin 2) or fully remote.
This role is ideally 5 days but there is also an option for flexibility 3-4days weekly
This person will be responsible for all Ireland brand marketing running the portfolio of exciting leader and challenger brands in the Irish market. This role is a people management role.
What you will do:
- Lead the development of the annual marketing plans for the full portfolio in Ireland.
- Ensure marketing plans are rooted in clear brand strategy, are consumer and trade focused and support longer term brand building as well as the shorter term commercial requirements
- Have a good understanding of the Irish consumer and relevant trends. Be able to make recommendations and improvements to strategy and execution based on consumer dynamics as well as learnings from previous activities
- Ensure rigorous tracking and monitoring of brand activities to provide learnings and ensure continuous improvement
- Understand the individual commercial strategies within the customer base in order to align the marketing plans accordingly
- Work closely with Ireland Sales Controller and managers to support commercial brand delivery
- Be an active member of the UK & Ireland marketing team to share best practice, efficiencies & synergies. Take on additional responsibilities as may be required from time to time
- Manage local marketing agencies to support execution of the plan
- Manage, track and report on activities and A&P
- Manage and support the development of the Irish Bushmills Brand Ambassador
What you need to do the job:
- Able to define and develop brand and category strategy in line with brand positioning and business objectives
- Able to write clear, strategic and creatively exciting brand plans underpinned by performance analysis and trends, delivering against brand positioning and strategy
- Develop and deliver creative and appropriately disruptive campaigns across all key communication and activation channels (e.g. PR, social media, on-trade, off-trade)
- Delivers a high degree of accuracy in all aspects of the role
- Uses time well to prioritise day to day workload and ad hoc tasks
- Multi-tasks well and makes effective use of available resources
- Plans tasks well so that deadlines are achieved
Please note this is an immediate contract so you will need a short lead time for availability.