€29 - €46,Entry point onto the salary scale is dependent upon relevant experience
Our client a leading state organisation is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their small but extremely busy award-winning marketing team.
This role will be Hybrid, 3 days in the office in Dublin 8 and 2 days from home.
The salary scale attached to the post is the Grade IV scale €29,249 to €46,968 (incl. LSI) pro rata per annum. Entry point onto the salary scale is dependent upon relevant experience.
Annual leave is 26 days per annum and working hours are 35 per week.
Supporting the Senior Marketing Executive, and the Head of Donor Services and Marketing, operationally but also involved in strategic development of marketing campaigns.
The work will include both digital and traditional marketing campaigns at national and local levels.
- Possess a relevant, recognised third level Marketing qualification.
- At least 2 years Marketing experience including significant experience, developing and implementing marketing activities and tactics including digital marketing campaigns such as social media marketing, email marketing, content development, digital marketing retargeting, and also traditional offline marketing initiatives.
- Experience using marketing software tools and platforms e.g. Adobe, Canva, Social Media Scheduling, Email software, Analytics etc
- Demonstrate the ability to participate and interact with external agencies, helping to drive creative projects to successful outcomes.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, and demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative, with a high level of organisational skills in order to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Show Attention to detail and results orientated with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Have well developed interpersonal and communications skills
- Good Teamwork Skills – commitment / flexibility to working effectively as part of a team serving donors’ needs, primarily as part of the marketing team, and also within the wider Donor Services function.
- Good I.T. / Keyboard Skills
- Presentation Skills – the ability to deliver presentations to groups.
- Driving licence and access to a car.
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives.