Competitive base salary plus package
6 months ago
Leading a dynamic team of 15+, managing a multi million budget, the successful candidate will take ownership for the Irish Marketing function and drive it to reach ambitious growth targets.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team the successful candidate will take responsibility for developing and implementing best in class marketing and branding initiatives. This is a key hire for the business and will suit a professional, ambitious senior marketer with a range of traditional and digital marketing skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to forge relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. You will have a proven track record in leading a team of 15 marketers.
Day to day responsibilities will include
- Strategic Marketing Planning – developing and implementing an annual integrated marketing plan.
- Events and Sponsorship – driving a comprehensive events and sponsorship plan on a national and international level
- Brand Management – As the business’ brand custodian the marketing director will partner with the creative team to ensure the brand is represented in a way that reflects the business’ values and identity
- Digital and Social – Leading best in practice digital marketing and online projects
- Data Analytics – Overseeing and reporting to SLT on data management metrics
- Team / Budget Management
- Project Management
- 10 years’ plus experience in Marketing with a minimum of 5 years’ in a leadership capacity
- Experience in creating and executing large scale marketing strategies to support business goals and drive transformational change
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A passion for innovation and working in a fast-paced transformational arena
- Prior experience in Consulting, Professional Services, Financial Services, Technology or Pharmaceutical industries advantageous
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid Working (Flexible working)
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh at email@example.com