100,000 - 120,000
7 months ago
Marketing Director required for a rapidly expanding Irish Technology provider. This company is in a hugely exciting stage of growth having recently won a sizable portion of business across the UK and the US. Joining the Irish based Senior Leadership team the successful Marketing Director will take ownership for the business’ marketing function across global markets and will be tasked with building and delivering on the company’s market strategy to ensure business growth and sale objectives are achieved.
This highly successful SAAS business employees just over 70 people across Ireland, UK, Europe and the US. This role will report to the CCO and take ownership for a team of 4 based in the Dublin 12 office.
Day to day duties include
- Build and deliver the company’s marketing strategy to ensure the business growth and sales objectives are exceeded.
- Set strategic and operational plans for the marketing function, including goals and objectives, resources, budget and prioritise initiatives to maximise high quality lead generation.
- Set and measure performance metrics and goals including ROI for all marketing campaigns, programs and channels
- Implement programs that drive leads and ongoing engagement with target accounts, including all digital activity, email campaigns, direct mail campaigns and more
- Maintain a reporting model that quantitatively demonstrates the department’s contribution to revenue and customer connection base
- Initiate and own digital methods and automated workflows and systems to support the execution of impactful campaigns
- Build a brand that speaks a uniqueness and best in class expertise on a global level around the service and solutions as a leading technology SAAS enterprise
- Listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Lead and continue to build a hardworking and diverse team of marketing professionals to support and deliver on business objectives
- 7+ years’ experience in B2B technology marketing, with a focus on managing integrated marketing campaigns with strong preference for SAAS
- Proven track record of delivering positive results and achieving business goal and delivering on demand generation KPI’s in a similar role
- Results oriented mindset leveraging data and reporting to optimise programs
- Fluency with the Demand Generation / Marketing Automation technology stacks
- Proficiency in marketing automation processes like campaign management, nurture/drip program development, lead scoring, segmentation and list-building, and database hygiene
- Proficiency in CRM, CMS and Marketing systems
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh at email@example.com