55,000 plus benefits and bonus
about 2 months ago
Internal Communications Specialist required to join leading organisation based in Dublin 2. Joining a communications team of 5 the successful applicant will take responsibility for all internal communications to this organisation’s employee base (+1000 staff).
The ideal applicant will have at least 4 - 5 years experience in internal communications, you will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have a proven track record in working with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
This company offers a flexible / hybrid approach to work, with the majority of the team in the office 1 -2 days per week and working remotely on other days.
Reporting into the Internal Communications Manager day to day duties include
- Co-creating and delivering end-to-end internal communications plans, working both as part of a team and/or in partnership with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Delivering on key internal communications activities, campaigns, and initiatives for the business to drive high business value outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Participate in the formulation and execution of an internal communications strategy and plan, as part of the overall Communications Strategy.
- Creating internal messaging across a variety of media for target audiences, ensuring they are delivered effectively via existing and new channels, working collaboratively with communications team and other internal teams to ensure messages are aligned.
- Supporting the wider team in organising, planning, and running events including staff engagement events (as required)
- Managing internal communications channels
- Supporting on external communication events as required
This role will suit an experienced Internal Communications Specialist with
- A proven ability in co-creating and delivering end-to-end internal communications plans, working both as part of a team and/or in partnership with a diverse range of stakeholders
- A proven compelling written and verbal communications skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- 3rd level qualification and/or relevant professional qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience working in communications or similar discipline
- Experience in digital communications strategies and channels an advantage
For more information on this internal communications job please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives or click apply below.