Competitive salary plus package
This fantastically unique role is being offered on a 12-month fixed term contract and will suit a highly commercial professional with a background in communications, public relations or business journalism. Prior experience in managing and development thought provoking business content for a variety of audiences and industries is essential. You will be a seasoned professional with a proven track record in working with a range of stakeholders across a large organisation, prior exposure to coaching and mentoring colleagues on thought leadership and further personal development is also advantageous.
This company is offering a hybrid approach to work, but the successful candidate will need to be in the Dublin city centre office 1 – 2 times per week and also be available to attend relevant events, conferences etc.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to
- Strategy Development – you will be responsible for the development, oversight and implementation of this organisation’s content strategy
- Research and Insight, you will lead on end-to-end high profile, insight led reports on a variety of topics covering a range of industries locally and globally
- People management – you will lead a small team based in multiple locations
- Stakeholder engagement - you will engage with a range of audiences both internally and externally, the ability to develop key relationships is essential to the success of this role
- Measurement and Analytics – you will be responsible for the oversight of measurement and reporting function to ensure communication and content is optimised and in line with the overall business strategy
- Editorial – you will be this organisations Brand Guardian, attention to detail, writing and editorial skills are essential
- 10 years’ plus experience operating at a senior level in the area of Communications, Public Relations or Business Strategy is essential.
- Strong people and project management skills
- Prior experience in a range of industries is ideal, specific b2b marketing experience is advantageous
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives or click apply below.