60,000 - 70,000
6 months ago
Head of Sales, Marketing and Communications required for leading non for profit organisation based in Dublin South with a focus on Food Sustainability.
Leading a team of 2 direct reports this role is being offered on a fixed term contract basis until December 2022.
The ideal applicant should have a proven track record in Marketing with experience in tourism, food or social enterprise a distinct advantage.
In collaboration with the CEO and senior management day to day responsibilities include
- Creation of an innovative and robust sales, marketing and communication strategy in line with the business’ strategic plan 2021-2025.
- Be a critical contributor to the long-term strategy
- From the strategy, establish a communications and marketing plan/calendar with SMART objectives to support internal projects and charitable impact
- Prepare, manage and deliver sales, marketing and communications annual budget
- Inspire, lead and nurture the sales, marketing and communications team
- Prepare quarterly sales and marketing forecast and performance reports
- Using market research, identify new emerging customer needs and propose products/services to meet these needs. This should include bespoke offerings for the corporate and private event markets
- Create innovative campaigns that meet the increase in demand for outdoor & food centred experiences. This should be done in consultation with the existing internal team
- Liaise and collaborate with external stakeholders (incl gov) to deliver plans and activities
- Manage/create brand assets and as required
- 3rd Level degree in Marketing or Communications
- 5 + years’ experience working at a Senior Level within a Sales / Marketing / Communications function.
- Prior experience working in the Charity / Non for Profit or similar sector ideal
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, coupled with prior experience in leading a small team
This role offers a competitive base salary and an opportunity to work for a well established non for project organisation that has a focus on sustainable and socially responsible initiatives.