A Head of Marketing is required for a fintech company, hybrid work model, West Dublin based with offices globally.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Marketing will be a strategic, data-driven, and ambitious leader who will own inbound sales pipeline generation and revenue growth for the business. As a key marketing leader in the go to market organization, this Marketing role is a focal point of communication with sales, product management and customers.
What you will do:
- Lead a small team of marketers responsible for developing and implementing a demand generation and progression strategy consisting of both online and offline tactics
- Management and control of overall Marketing budget and agreeing same with CFO and CEO
- Tracking of department KPIs and reporting to exec management Apportion budget to key marketing areas
- Manage the schedule of content produced for lead-gen purposes – Market Whitepapers, Market Insights etc.
- Develop a strong partnership with regional sales leaders and product management ensuring tight coordination between marketing and sales activities to generate high-quality pipeline and to solicit qualitative feedback to improve programs and campaigns
- Key interface and ownership of our relationship with Analysts including Research Reports
- Drive and shape Analyst vendor briefings
- Manage external entities who contribute to Competitor Analysis and content creation activities
- Day to day management of the Marketing Team Draft, review and conclude Press Releases Corporate Communications
- LinkedIn/Social Media Content and Campaigns
- Approval/sign off of content such as award submissions, graphics produced etc. Value Proposition – research, narrative, pitch, imagery, revision, etc.
What you need to do the job:
- Business or Marketing degree or similar
- 5+ years’ recent experience in marketing, management to leadership function
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing cost-effective marketing campaigns, both online and offline with clear ROI metrics
- Experience in product marketing is highly advantageous
- Experience in software / banking industry is a plus
- Experience in Marketing Management Experience
- Confident dealing with team members at all levels within the organisation including working closely with the Sales Team and Regional Partners
- Good creative thinking, ability to translate insights into ideas
Please contact Leonie Gleeson firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity in full confidence