11 months ago
Digital Project Manager (Digital Agency)
This is a great opportunity for a personable and hardworking digital marketer to join a well-established and respected digital design agency as a Digital Project Manager.
Key to this role is having excellent project management and people skills! You must enjoy working across a broad range of digital activities. You’ll be joining a friendly and collaborative team and this agency has a great range of Irish clients so plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement and a supportive and positive working culture.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including websites, social and advertising campaigns, and creating and executing digital marketing strategies.
For this position, they expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with a good understanding of all areas of digital marketing and how it can be strategically harnessed to help their clients achieve their business goals.
- Managing digital projects for a range of clients including website project management, digital marketing campaign management and planning & implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on brief, on time and within budget.
- Developing briefs, liaising with account managers, clients, third party suppliers, managing budgets, timelines, and resources.
- Developing project plans and managing the day-to-day development and coordination with cross-functional internal teams, external teams, and suppliers.
- Working as part of the Digital Team and collaborating with colleagues on the Account Management and Design Teams, developers, and external partners.
- Assistance with proposal writing, SOW documents and project planning.
- Occasional management of non-digital projects as part of an overall campaign.
- Providing creative and strategic input to campaigns.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Professional (2-3 years) creating and delivering digital strategies.
- Familiarity with Content Management systems such as WordPress, understanding of SEO, digital advertising and Google Ads, Tag Manager, & Analytics, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality.
- Strong communication skills with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities.
- Qualification in Digital Marketing preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, & communication skills.
Contact Eimear Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is of interest.