Digital Marketing Specialist
about 1 year ago
A Digital Marketing Specialist is required on a permanent full time base with a global organisation with the option of working fully remote.
This digital marketer will be responsible for new customer acquisition and marketing campaigns in the Irish market. You will be accountable for all performance marketing (prospecting & acquisition) activity with a particular focus on budget optimisation versus KPI’s, in partnership with agency partners.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to campaign planning, management/optimisation and reporting across Paid Search, Paid Social, Search Engine Optimisation, Display & affiliate partnerships.
What you will do:
- Creation, management, and optimization of the digital marketing plan with agency partners (Search, Display, Partnership, Social Networks, SEO) aimed at attracting online customers.
- Analyze and propose improvements for better performance of owned platforms to reduce the rate of abandonment, session time, pages visited, etc., all aimed at increasing conversion.
- Design, implementation, and monitoring of Campaigns.
- Daily, Weekly and monthly reports of the results of the implemented actions.
- Coordination with other members of the wider strategy and transformation team, and other teams, to implement segmented and personalized campaigns.
- Support to Acquisition Manager in the definition of the Global digital marketing plan (benchmark, proposals...).
- Management of acquisition budget of Ireland.
- Make the Media plan and control of correct implementations with adservers.
What you need to do the job:
- 4+ years online expertise ideally in ecommerce or conversion focused marketing campaigns and degree qualified
- Experience working in or with a dedicated performance marketing agency
- Comfortable working towards specific targets (weekly, monthly, annual)
- A proactive professional with analytical skills, communication and flexibility.
- Experience directing SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media, Partnership campaigns, with a clear results orientation.
- Experience in optimization of landing pages and funnels.
- High level of proficiency in digital analytics & marketing tools (GA, PowerBI, Supermetrics, Google 360).
- Deep understanding of web principles usability, customer experience, digital marketing, social networking, information architecture
- Highly motivated to produce timely, insightful deliverables.
- Ability to clearly communicate insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.