40,000 - 45,000
A Digital Marketing Executive opportunity has become available on a permanent full-time basis. Hybrid approach to work, this position can be worked from Dublin or Galway.
As a B2B Digital Marketing Executive, you will contribute to the development, implementation, and optimization of digital marketing efforts. You will also promote company’s products and services over different channels. You will assist in the development of effective digital marketing strategies to generate online sales and achieve company’s goals and objectives.
What you will do:
- Support the Head of Marketing in the management of websites, content, and the delivery of digital marketing campaigns, with an emphasis on email and website channels, to promote commercial products and services
- Support the business in the creation and management of content for Search Engine Optimisation to increase traffic and website visitor engagement
- Create and schedule social content and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media
- Manage the digital channels and campaign performance with the view to optimising results, using research, data driven analytics and smart technology
- Assist in the development and delivery of the company's evolving digital marketing strategy
- Experience in ecommerce solution implementations and deep knowledge of best practices and common pitfalls
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Experience and proven track record on e-commerce platforms, including but not limited Magento, plus successful digital sales experience
What you need to do the role:
- BA/BSc in Marketing, or relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role, with demonstrated campaign development and results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with a high attention to detail and accuracy, and experience of dealing with third party agencies
- Experience of using content management systems (Word Press, etc) and updating web content
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords, targeted email campaigns and SEO analytics
- Experience in developing and running social media campaigns, specifically Facebook and LinkedIn
- Experience of multi-channel/email campaign management tools such as HubSpot etc. and SEO/reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite etc.
- Can use own initiative, working independently and efficiently