7 months ago
A Digital Marketing Executive job opportunity has become available with an Irish enterprise Dublin based business on a 12-month fixed term contract. Hybrid approach to work.
You will be working as a key member of the Communications and Marketing team responsible for planning and executing marketing and communications campaigns.
The successful candidate will be experienced in the delivery of successful marketing and communications campaigns with a particular emphasis on digital marketing campaigns.
What you will do:
- Develop, design, and implement comprehensive integrated communication programmes in support of the strategy and communications.
- Develop, manage and report on digital campaigns that promote the business and programme offering, working with colleagues inhouse as well as external partners.
- Execute corporate social media strategy and develop creative and engaging campaigns to support this strategy on key channels.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (ads only), YouTube and Google Ads – including developing and adapting content for different channels.
- Monitor, analyse and report on social media performance using tools including Google Analytics, Hootsuite and native channel analytics and insights. Recommend improvements to increase performance and reach.
- Manage email marketing campaigns including the development of content and content briefs, and campaign execution and reporting, using MailChimp.
- Create engaging content and messaging (text, visuals, blogs, video, GIFs, advertisements etc.) for publication across a variety of platforms using tools such as Canva, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and others.
- Plan, manage and deliver content distribution across different platforms using scheduling and planning tools such as Hootsuite, WordPress and native channels.
- Event management; including identifying opportunities, producing content for professional events using relevant technologies, briefings for external stakeholders and event evaluations.
What you need to do the job:
- 3rd level qualification in marketing, communications, PR or related discipline.
- 5 years+ in a marketing or communications function, dealing directly with digital marketing, brand management and brand marketing.
- Extensive digital marketing skills including SEO, AdWords, PPC, email and social media marketing as well as ability to set up digital analytic tools and reporting.
- Excellent inter-personnel and communication skills (both verbal and written) with the capacity to write succinctly and accurately.
- Strong copywriting skills and experience delivering compelling content across various formats (e.g. blogs, newsletters).
- Project management and effective organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines.