8 months ago
Marketing Campaign Executive is required to support the Retail Marketing Manager in relation to consumer/retail marketing campaigns to promote a suite of products with a particular emphasis on financial services.
It requires strong digital and customer lifecycle management skills, extensive stakeholder management experience and the ability to manage a number of large complex projects simultaneously. This role provides an excellent opportunity to drive the brand forward in the financial services sector, to further develop marketing and project management skills and to work with a talented group of communications professionals and have a bit of fun along the way!
What you will do:
This role will have responsibility for working with the marketing, product and brand teams in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- The life-cycle management of the customer base. This will be done through pro-active engagement strategies and personalised messaging that is distinctive and compelling.
- The deployment of a successful on-boarding strategy for new customers.
- Develop and implement dormant customer re-activation plans and achieve the reactivation of dormant customer goals.
- Lead and implement the marketing activity including brand management and managing day to day literature and web updates.
- Contribute to the marketing plan and monitor its performance, initiating changes necessary to ensure volume and contribution targets are met.
- Work with Corporate Affairs team to advise and facilitate the optimisation of the PR activity.
- Development of ATL & BTL marketing campaigns, events, brochures, advertising, website content, case studies, experiential, and targeted campaigns as the need arises.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal and external partners such as sales, product teams, regulatory, web teams, Retail operations, Brand team and third parties to develop and provide marketing support and PR responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Monitor and control marketing budgets to ensure budget brought in within agreed allocated budgets/spends.
What you need to do the job:
- You will a minimum 5 years’ experience/background in marketing and a relevant third level Marketing qualification.
- Proven track record to develop and implement ATL and BTL campaigns with a breadth of experience in the development of creative and media management across key media formats such as TV, Radio, Press, Digital, Outdoor, DM and Social Media is key
- Base management, lifecycle management experience is highly desirable
- A background in Fintech, digital or e-commerce would be a significant advantage.
- You are computer literate with a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience of Web content management and also a solid understanding of GDPR.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving skills and communications skills are required.
- You will be highly organised, with a flexible approach, the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a lively marketing environment, yet be a great teammate and confident enough to work on own initiative when required.
- You will demonstrate commercial awareness and a proven track record to respond to market changes.