50,000 - 60,000 plus bonus and package
4 months ago
We are delighted to be working with a rapidly expanding consulting firm, who are looking to rapidly develop their digital and social footprint, as a result they are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Assistant Manager.
This is a permanent hybrid position based in Dublin 2. Not only is there a competitive salary but also a competitive remuneration package including holidays, health, insurance and performance rewards.
This is a very hands on role for someone who is highly creative, ambitious and a strategic digital marketing professional with great experience in Google AdWords and Google Analytics, paid ads on Linkedin and Instagram as well as content creation.
The Digital Marketing Assistant Manager will play an integral role in helping develop, manage and execute on the companies strategic digital marketing campaigns and activities.
- Play an integral role in the planning, creation, implementation, tracking and measurement of end-to-end digital marketing campaigns to deliver marketing objectives and KPIs.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team, external agencies, and in-house creative team to develop and deliver differentiated, brand focused and customer centric assets and campaigns.
- Manage the planning of impactful asset and content creation, campaign planning and digital channel delivery of our companies strategic messaging.
- Lead and leverage brilliant paid advertising initiatives via social media channels and search engines.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of the social media schedule.
- In affiliation with the Marketing team, leverage major global campaigns, with appropriate localisation for the Irish market.
- Own and deliver regular reports of campaign results, including evaluation of KPIs.
- Collect and use market insights and data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing to ensure timely communications, project updates and outcomes, are being delivered to plan.
- Help embed a culture of excellence and innovation in all digital marketing activities to ensure best-in-class practices for the Markets team and wider company.
Experience, Skills and Competencies required to qualify for the role
- Minimum of 4 years digital marketing experience, with proven experience and results developing and executing digital campaigns that support wider business objectives
- BS/MS degree in marketing/digital marketing or a related field
- Digital and social media advertising experience (certification/qualifications desirable)
- Experience with curating engaging social media platforms, with a solid background in brand-building and paid advertising on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- In-depth knowledge of practical SEO and keyword research
- A solid understanding of digital marketing for lead generation via paid and organic mediums
- An understanding of utilization of brand website and importance of the user journey
- Hands on experience using data as a driver of action and change: experience with Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, Google Adwords/LinkedIn campaign manager is a must.
- Understanding of the B2B buyer journey
For more information on this Digital Marketing Assistant Manager role please contact Kyna Timbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.