45,000 - 55,000 plus bonus and package
We are delighted to be working with a rapidly expanding consulting firm, who are looking to rapidly develop their digital and social footprint, as a result they are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Assistant Manager.
This is a permanent hybrid position based in Dublin 2. Not only is there a competitive salary but also a competitive remuneration package including holidays, health, insurance and performance rewards.
This role will suit a highly creative, ambitious and strategic digital marketing professional, who will play an integral role in helping develop, manage and execute on the companies strategic digital marketing campaigns and activities.
- Play an integral role in the planning, creation, implementation, tracking and measurement of end-to-end digital marketing campaigns to deliver marketing objectives and KPIs.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team, external agencies, and in-house creative team to develop and deliver differentiated, brand focused and customer centric assets and campaigns.
- Manage the planning of impactful asset and content creation, campaign planning and digital channel delivery of our companies strategic messaging.
- Lead and leverage brilliant paid advertising initiatives via social media channels and search engines.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of the social media schedule.
- In affiliation with the Marketing team, leverage major global campaigns, with appropriate localisation for the Irish market.
- Own and deliver regular reports of campaign results, including evaluation of KPIs.
- Collect and use market insights and data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing to ensure timely communications, project updates and outcomes, are being delivered to plan.
- Help embed a culture of excellence and innovation in all digital marketing activities to ensure best-in-class practices for the Markets team and wider company.
Experience, Skills and Competencies required to qualify for the role
- Minimum of 4 years digital marketing experience, with proven experience and results developing and executing digital campaigns that support wider business objectives
- BS/MS degree in marketing/digital marketing or a related field
- Digital and social media advertising experience (certification/qualifications desirable)
- Experience with curating engaging social media platforms, with a solid background in brand-building and paid advertising on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- In-depth knowledge of practical SEO and keyword research
- A solid understanding of digital marketing for lead generation via paid and organic mediums
- An understanding of utilization of brand website and importance of the user journey
- Hands on experience using data as a driver of action and change: experience with Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, Google Adwords/LinkedIn campaign manager is a must.
- Understanding of the B2B buyer journey