over 1 year ago
I’m currently recruiting for a digital strategist to join a well established and well respected full service marketing agency based in Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a friendly and structured environment, where you’ll gain experience working with a number of SME’s and large brands within the Irish Market.
You’ll be representing the digital team with clients across a number of industries, developing digital solutions to their business needs and project managing the digital projects across the business.
You’ll also play a key part in developing and mentoring the digital team, supporting them to achieve their objectives.
To be considered for this role:
- You will need to have a broad and in depth knowledge of digital marketing and strategy.( At least 4-5 years)
- Proven experience working within an agency or experience within multiple project / client management. (6 years)
- Experience in nurturing and growing client relationships
- Team management experience and a positive and supportive management style
- Experienced in working within multiple industries within the Irish Market.
What’s in it for you?
- Security: You’ll be joining a great business, who have a fantastic reputation in the market and a really loyal client base with a lot of repeat business.
- Autonomy: You’ll be given the autonomy to do your best work and the support to help you reach your personal goals within your career.
- Variety: You’ll be working on a variety of digital projects for leading blue chip brands as well as smaller businesses across nearly every industry.
If this sounds like you or you would like to find out more.. Please contact Faye email@example.com with your profile
We help businesses thrive and people develop great careers.