65000 - 80000
8 months ago
Customer Experience Manager required for leading Financial Services Group based in Dublin City Centre.
This is an initial 18 month fixed term, specific purpose project role but may turn into a longer term opportunity.
Joining a team of four, reporting directly into the Head of Customer Experience with one direct report the successful applicant will take ownership for the development and implementation of customer strategy for a newly onboarded customer base.
Day to day duties include
- Develop and define the overall Customer Strategy
- Responsible for developing the programme’s customer measurement framework
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure delivery of customer insight led experiences, propositions and initiatives
- Manage engagement from all relevant cross-functional teams (Finance, Marketing, Procurement, Technology, Retail Banking, Risk, Digital, Legal & Regulatory Compliance etc)
- Develop highly motivated project teams to define and deliver the customer experience and proposition development
- Responsible for annual/quarterly budgeting and forecasting activity across the customer
- Manage customer on-boarding and work with 3rd parties and internal partners to deliver actionable
- insights, develop customer and market segmentation models
- Develop policies, processes, and procedures, interpret legislation and regulatory requirements, develop, review and contribute to codes of practice
- Third level business / marketing or similar degree
- 6 years plus experience in Customer Experience, Base Management or Client Services
- Proven track record in project management
- Prior leadership experience
- Experience in working with and delivery too senior stakeholders
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
For more information on this newly created role please contact Eimear in Alternatives at firstname.lastname@example.org