Dublin , Ireland
over 3 years ago
As a result of significant growth plans, a new role has been created within a fantastic marketing team with a leading brand, for a Customer Base Optimization Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Performance Management & Insight, this role will be based in a hugely innovative and entrepreneurial focused team with an extensive cross-functional remit.
The remit of this role includes:
- Define & communicate key customer base analytic insights – Identify the customer base & growth opportunities for commercial performance.
- Uncover what is driving performance within this core segment for the overall organisation and what is driving performance within the market overall.
- Understanding and communicate key customer base movements & trends through the use of data analytics and insights.
- Identify ways in which maximum value can be extracted for the customer base.
- Bring maximum utilisation of key tools such as MS Dynamics
- Understand & communicate key analytics in relation to customer loyalty and churn
- Performance management across Customer Segments – Areas of weakness & opportunity
- Performance management of “front line” MI / Commercial data to support Homes Sales teams
What you need to bring:
- A clear track record in delivering insight & commercial impact.
- Significant consumer curiosity where you will understand key sources of MI for customer bases and be able to define what is fit for purpose, what is not & where the knowledge gaps that need to be filled are.
- Be driven by the “why” on performance so being curious, detail driven and commercially astute is key.
- Demonstrated clear achievements in building excellent internal relationships to bring about organisation MI and insight with the ability to utilise this insight to influence commercial performance.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.