€70,000 excellent package
about 2 months ago
Lead Strategic Analyst, reporting to the Head of Project Delivery and Innovation, leads the Strategic Analyst team to deliver strategic insights supporting company’s future proposition.
As an internal consultant, this role identifies valuable opportunities, provides actionable insights, and recommends directions for success.
With over 5 years' experience and team management skills, the Manager utilizes BI visualization and reporting tools, predictive modeling, and statistical methods.
Collaborating across functions, they drive data-driven decisions and continuous improvement, ensuring timely reporting and aligned analytics.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position with team management
• Knowledge and experience of BI visualisation and reporting tools
• Data management and advanced analytics
• Strong proficiency with MS Excel
• Analytical mind-set and critical thinking skills
• Experience in assessing large data sets to derive insights and actions
• Experience of working with, managing, and influencing, stakeholder in large, complex organisations
• Strong demonstrable communication skills
• Ability to think strategically and proactively communicate same
• Ability to manage strict deadlines and timely reporting
Education & Qualifications
• Third level
Hybrid - Dublin