Competitive base salary plus package
Alternatives are delighted to partner with a multi award winning organisation based in Kilkenny, who are looking to recruit an experienced Chief Marketing Officer or Marketing Director to join their team.
Specialists in the design and supply of high-quality innovative bathroom products this client services the B2B marketing in both the UK and Irish Markets and has over 20 years’ industry expertise. Originally a family own business they joined a larger PLC group over 4 years ago and are currently experienced a period of growth.
Managing a team of 3 and reporting the CEO day to day duties include but are not limited to
- Develop a robust Marketing strategy that engages all key stakeholders and deliver the volume and profit targets in line with strategic objectives.
- Direct and coordinate all marketing and innovation management activities, ensuring that the brands are positioned correctly in the market and that product propositions are aligned with current and emerging consumer trends.
- Leverage Market Research & Insights to draw on actionable market and consumer insights,
- Championing all project plans and business cases for marketing initiatives.
- Develop a team capable of creating new opportunities and ensure ongoing support and personal development of the team, setting development targets, identifying areas for improvement mentoring and creating challenging goals.
- You will be responsible for generating results at both a top-level and an individual tactical level. You will always have a clear handle on day-to-day results and outputs of marketing programmes and quickly change direction when required.
- Day-to-day management and optimisation of product marketing launches and tactics to delivery awareness and leads with our key target audiences, including traditional and digital marketing tactics
The ideal applicant will have a proven track record in in developing and managing international marketing strategies, you will be commercial astute and have experience working as part of a senior leadership team focusing on delivering sales and reputational goals.
This role will be based out the office in Kilkenny, they company are offering a flexible / hybrid approach to work but meetings will be held onsite 1 – 2 times per week minimum. Some travel required between Ireland and UK.
Experience or expertise required
- Expertise in Customer Insights (both b2b and b2c advantageous)
- Leading online / ecommerce customer journeys
- Experience in NPD
- Must think and operate tactically
- Over 10 – 12 years’ experience in marketing within a similar industry
- Prior experience in Agile project management
- Ability to manage multi-channel marketing team
- Strong business acumen, ability to assess and deliver on opportunities for innovation, revenue generation partnerships and enhanced services.
For more information on this role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives at email@example.com