over 3 years ago
Alternatives, Ireland’s leading marketing, digital and customer talent solutions business is looking for a high-energy and driven business and marketing executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
As part of our overall recruitment division, you will be at the front line of the business ensuring a brilliant candidate and client experience whilst gaining hands-on experience in recruitment, market research and market mapping, digital marketing and experiential activities.
We’re looking for a business or marketing graduate with 1-2 years’ experience, or someone who perhaps is looking to re-join the workforce. This is a fast-paced environment, so a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude is essential! Every day is different and exciting, but your core day to day responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and candidates here in our office as well managing incoming calls, website and email communication, pre-screening, updating our platform and liaising with candidates and clients on behalf of the resourcing team to ensure a fantastic customer experience.
- Market research to support business development and key account management plan/ activity as well as analysis of key market trends, business news, competitor activity and reporting on the sam
- Day to day media monitoring for industry and employment news.
- Supporting our Talent Management team in market mapping and sourcing projects.
- Supporting the Managing Director across all areas of the business.
- Assist in all new tenders / PSL’s into the business ensuring deadlines are hit.
- Working closely with our Group Marketing Manager to support on all activity including direct marketing, events, market research, market surveys, etc.
We are Marketing & Customer Talent solutions specialists. We believe in the power of great talent to transform business and unlock growth.
We were born out of a need for a fresh alternative. We created an alternative to the ordinary, connecting with precision the best with the best, unlocking smart growth for individuals and businesses and all the time with unrelenting imagination, integrity, passion and expertise.
Salary for this position €25k
For more information…
If sound like something you would be interested in, please send your CV to Shauna on email@example.com for a confidential discussion and full details of this position.